Office Manager job Burnaby British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Office Manager Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Allegra Printing
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Date Posted: 11/14/2018
Category: Clerical/General Office
Number Of Openings: 1
Allegra Printing is currently looking for a permanent, full time Office Manager to join their team as soon as possible
• Responsible for a variety of all administrative, clerical and business support services.
• Delegate work to other office staff and make sure procedures are followed.
• Establish work priorities and ensure deadlines are met.
• Analyses administrative operations related to budgeting and project planning.
• Order and maintain office supplies and inventory
• Maintain records and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as equipment, forms and maintenance.
• Review and evaluate office administrative procedures and implement new procedures if needed.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum of one year of experience is required.
Salary: $23.75 hourly
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Burnaby, BC
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and New Comers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Allegra printing
State: British Columbia
Zip: V5J 0B6
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites