Direct Hire - Senior Manager, Global, Value & Access Neurology Job
|Location: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
||Date Posted: 10/31/2018
|Job Code: BBBH28271
- The Senior Manager is an intermediate-level, experienced professional who has worked at least 5 years in in the global HEOR department at a pharmaceutical company or companies.
This individual must be able to:
- Independently review drug product information (protocols, CSRs, landscape information) and develop an HEOR evidence generation plan and market access plan.
- Have experience in independently managing a variety of key HEOR project types such as SLRs, ITCs, GVDs, CEAs, BIMs, payer landscape assessments.
- Demonstrate strength in being able to conduct and critically evaluate at least 2-3 of these HEOR project types mentioned above.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate technical information and market access strategy to members of the commercial, clinical development, medical affairs, biostatistics, and regulatory teams.
- Able to independently incorporate HEOR endpoints into RCT protocols, SAPs, CRFs, and write-up the HEOR data in the CSR
This GV&A Senior Manager serves as a GV&A product lead on the relevant cross-functional teams, ensuring the following for each product:
- Management of collaborations with other departments
- Plan evidence generation needs and strategic imperatives
- Co-development of market access plans with the Global Market Access team (GMAT)
- Deliver timely, strategic, high-quality deliverables
- Evidence generation plan development
- Perform targeted literature reviews to support strategy development
- Evidence gap assessment
- Clinical trial protocol & SAP review
- HEOR endpoint selection for clinical studies
- PRO development advice and execution
- Management of project vendors
- Delivering training and tool roll out
- Contract & budget tracking
- The Senior Manager will work within the Neurology GV&A therapeutic team reporting to the Executive Director, head of GV&A. The Senior Manager will be the product lead for their area and manage the timely completion of high-quality projects, and ensure alignment with product clinical and commercial plans under the oversight of the Executive Director, head of GV&A.
- The Senior Manager will be expected to be the product expert and be deeply familiar with all payer evidence requirements. This person will be expected to support local country pricing and reimbursement submissions and negotiations. As a corollary, the candidate should have a good working knowledge of the range of healthcare reimbursement systems and reimbursement guidelines.
- A postgraduate degree such as a PhD, MPH, or MS in a Health Services Research or similar field required.
- 5 years of experience in an HEOR industry department is required.
- This position is ideal for a candidate with a strong evidence generation and strategy development background.
- Competence in carrying out a variety of HEOR studies using a range of standard techniques
- Ability to work cross-functionally within teams
- Strong Excel model skills
- Effective analytical/problem solving skills, including generation of original and innovative ideas and solutions
- Action-oriented, customer-focused, with effective prioritization, goal-setting and time management skills
- Experience in the design claims analysis and observational studies is desirable
- Effective interpersonal skills; projection of professional image and credibility; teamwork oriented and inclusive
- Knowledge of the PRO guidance is necessary and experience is a plus
- Knowledge of health policy initiatives in any country is desirable
- Experience with supporting a payer submission in any country is desirable
- Knowledge of ISPOR guidelines is a desirable
- Peer-reviewed publications of original work in HEOR is desirable
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work well in multidisciplinary, dynamic team environments
- Pharma experience
- HEOR and Market Access
- Ability to model for pricing.
- Be able to present articulate clearly to others
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Sanka at 646-856-8903 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.