Dr. Jennifer Hole and her awesome team at Robstown Dentistry in Robstown, TX are seeking a highly skilled general dentist ready to take on the needs of a high patient volume practice! Robstown Dentistry is the perfect practice for a general dentist to expand on their clinical skills in all aspects of comprehensive dentistry including crown & bridge, restorative, oral surgery, endo and implants- all while reaching their highest earning potential!
Take advantage of this exceptional career opportunity that includes:
- Potential annual earnings of $200,000+
- Potential relocation bonus and/or sign on bonus
- Guaranteed salary during credentialing
- Implant CE course coverage
- Business mentorship and potential buy-in opportunities
- Robust benefit package
Benefit package also includes eligibility for full medical benefits, 401k, malpractice coverage and additional compensation for experienced candidates! Apply today to speak with Dr. Hole directly and learn more about this amazing practice opportunity!
Comprehensive patient treatment in all aspects of general dentistry including:
- Crown & Bridge
- Oral surgery
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Valid state dental license (or in the process of obtaining)
- Ability to maintain state required insurance coverage