Farm Supervisor job Chilliwack British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Farm Supervisor Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Chilliwack, British Columbia
Date Posted: 10/29/2018
Number Of Openings: 2
A & L Farms is currently looking for 02 Farm Supervisors (NOC: 8253)
Business Address: 42747 Keith Wilson Road Chilliwack BC V2R 4B3
Positions Available: 02
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 19/hour (for 40 hours/week)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Experience: 2 or more years of experience in the farms required. It does not have to be supervisory.
Language: Basic English
Job Location(s): 42747 Keith Wilson Road Chilliwack BC V2R 4B3
Job Duties: Duties of Farm Supervisors include:
• Co-ordinate and supervise the work and activities of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
• Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
• Develop work schedules and establish procedures
• Ensure farm safety procedures are followed
• Maintain quality control and production records
• May perform general farm duties when required
• Examining produce for quality and prepare for market,
• Detecting disease and other problems in crops,
• Updating regularly to owners of crop progress.
Working & Physical Capabilities:
• Ability to supervise & instruct more than 10 people
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in various environments cold ,damp & dust.
• Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
Other Information: Basic farm knowledge, familiarity with farm equipment and machinery will be an asset.
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Accommodation can be provided at $30/week.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 3243 Sparrow Drive Abbotsford BC V2T 5L5
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: Bakhtaur Lidder
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites