The primary job objectives for the Technical Services Manager is to oversee all tech service staff in the area. Resolve customer complaints and conflicts and interact with customers to provide accurate information. Lead a team and resolve process issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each necessary duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Setup meetings, trainings and daily activity schedules for all tech service staff in the area.
- Be involved with developing detailed SOP's
- Use communication structures and guidelines to identify issues
- Scheduling and follow up for tech services and tech service visits on a regular basis to satisfy customer issues, needs and concerns.
- Lead all training for new tech staff and stay current in products and industry information.
- Be open minded to the insights and ideas of others and work effectively and respectfully with all individuals and diverse backgrounds.
- Participate in committees and meetings concerning customer service and departmental procedures
- Respond to emergency situations with a calm and rapid response in order to resolve the issue
- Bachelor's degree in a bio related field or 5 years' experience in a starch fermentation industry
- Experience in a leadership role
- Strong communication skills
- Possess multi-tasking capabilities and a drive for success
- Ability to delegate roles & responsibilities
Please contact Matt Norgaard directly at 605-978-5404, for more information.