Position Summary: A Customer Service Representative will professionally respond and interface directly with customers using various means of communication.
Required Skills and Experience:
* High school diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 6 months experience with data entry and working in a demanding customer service environment/call center.
* Ability to deal with customers on a day to day basis, via phone and/or in person.
* Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem solving skills in addition to being a team player.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Foodservice distribution.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Handle requests by various forms of communication and technology for orders, substitutions, and pick-up and return credits.
* Provide customer support with special requests.
* Provide communications support to Multi-Unit Account Managers related to product alignment, route changes, and other Multi-Unit Account Manager activities.
* Assist General Manager as needed.
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.