We are seeking a Wall Panel Designer to join an already successful team. We have been in business for over 50 years and we continue to grow our team. We strive to be the best organization in the industry and are looking for an additional designer that can continue to deliver excellence to our customers. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a well-established company that offers room for growth internally.
- General knowledge of the construction industry
- Basic CAD and drafting knowledge
- Ability to accurately read and understand blue prints
- Strong math skills, ability to calculate tributary loads, concentrated loads, and load transfer
- Detail-orientated and possess a high level of organization and time management
- Engineering fundamentals
- Converting sales orders into mechanical drawings used for the manufacturing and assembling of products.
- Assist in training and development of other designers as required.
- Providing the designs and estimates on all assigned jobs according to the plan and bid specifications, quote, and shipping restrictions
- Taking initiative to solve problems for internal and paying customers
- Ensure efficient production according to plant capabilities through proper design and adequate notation.
- Maintains detailed records and reports
- Effective communicate with other team members
Compensation & benefits package
- Competitive pay based upon experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Work-life balance is important
- 401k, dental, vision, and excellent health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Great team culture and environment
- Many other benefits
If you are ready to work for a company moving in the right direction, please apply immediately.
Contact Katie Mathis at 605.231.5528 with any questions you may have.
Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.