|Employer Name: Franklin Electric
|Location: Fort Wayne,, Indiana
||Date Posted: 9/12/2018
|Job Code: 473
Making an International impact right here in Fort Wayne!! The Global Headquarters for the Industry Leader in water & fuel movement systems is continuing to grow through acquisition and innovative products.As the premier designer and manufacturer of residential, agricultural, and commercial water and fuel systems, we're making a fundamental difference in the lives of people around the world.
This position will promote the quality and integrity of the Treasury function by effectively managing all aspects of the corporation's banking needs. This includes managing corporate treasury operations while monitoring and mobilizing global cash balances, minimizing FX exposures and supporting intercompany financing activities. The successful candidate will also seek opportunities to eliminate, simplify, standardize and automate Treasury related processes while maintaining Treasury policies and controls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversees daily cash forecast and global cash position reporting.
• Identifies opportunities for and supports global cash movements, including documentation of intercompany loans.
• Maintains strong bank relationships while managing global banking structure.
• Monitors and oversees existing bank account services and signatories. Includes bank account administration for opening, migrating and closing accounts.
• Evaluates and recommends banking products, services and platforms as appropriate.
• Serves as primary administrator on online banking platforms, FX-All and other Treasury platforms.
• Monitors FX exposures and develops recommendations to create natural currency hedges. Assists with development, maintenance and operations of other hedging activities.
• Manages the administration of the corporate travel credit card program, corporate P-Card program and Concur expense reporting system. Monitors, analyzes and reports on program performance.
• Assists Treasurer with lease review and capital lease testing.
• Manages debt service schedule. Ensures timeliness of interest and principal payments.
• Supports Treasurer with debt refinancing activities.
• Supports debt covenant compliance reporting.
• Oversees issuance and periodic reporting of letters of credit and bank guarantees.
• Identifies opportunities and implements Treasury related business process improvements, including multi-lateral netting and cash pool structures.
• Reviews, approves and releases electronic disbursements.
• Develops and supports Treasury policies, procedures and controls.
• Effectively works with and supports internal business partners, including accounting, tax and legal teams.
• Works with internal and external auditors.
• Supports special projects and acquisitions as assigned.
• Supervises two treasury analysts.
• Interviews and trains employees; plans, assigns, and directs work; appraises performance, rewards, and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves problems.
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to execute with a very high level of accuracy in a time sensitive environment.
• Ability to plan, manage, complete regular and special projects. Must be able to analyze finance/accounting processes, procedures and controls and suggest and implement improvements.
• Ability to construct financial and other reporting models to assess and report performance.
• Excellent communication skills in dealing with internal and external customers and business partners. Must have a customer service focus that builds and enhances positive relationships within the organization and with external parties.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or a related field (required).
• 5+ years of domestic and international treasury experience in a multinational company (required).
• 3+ years of supervisory/manager experience
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to identify issues, propose solutions and take ownership, including follow-through on recommended solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage complex projects across multiple functions/disciplines and geographies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply online at : https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1067441&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000401069706&rb=THE_JOB_SPIDER
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 5
Education Required: Bachelors
Franklin Electric (NASDAQ:FELE) is a manufacturer of submersible pumps, submersible electric motors, and components for applications such as fueling systems and center pivot irrigation systems. Founded in 1944 in Bluffton, Indiana, USA, the company moved its corporate headquarters to nearby Fort Wayne, Indiana in summer 2013. The company has 20 facilities in 13 countries.
|Contact Name: Mohsin Shaikh
|Company: Franklin Electric
|City: Fort Wayne Corp