Associate Field Service Technician - Office Equipment and Technology Solutions Job
|Employer Name: Ricoh
|Location: Moultrie, Georgia
||Date Posted: 9/10/2018
|Job Code: 18-05594
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
• Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
• Dental Coverage
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• EAP and Work Life Benefits
• Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
• Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
Our team is made up of full and part time employees. These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally. WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
This position is designed as an entry level technician position to service and repair a variety of company products. Sets up tagging, installation, preventative maintenance and routine service on small printer, low end segment, and facsimile devices at customer locations usually within a specific geographic area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
• Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships.
• Demonstrates good technical and customer relation skills.
• Demonstrates technical expertise
• Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
• Performs Basic Connected installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing standalone and network devices,
• Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary.
• Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
• Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
• Supports territory
• Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
• Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
• Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of accuracy.
• Adheres to territory back-up plans.
• Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
• Complies with all company policies.
• Customer Service
• Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
• Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
• Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
• Maintains a positive demeanor and is a contributing team member.
• Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" inventory.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
• Requires high school diploma. Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, etc. is desired.
• Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per company policy for position entails extensive use of personal car while on company business.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply at link: https://www.recruitacommunity.com/srctcb/RTI.home?t=127364&r=5000409450410&rb=THE_JOB_SPIDER
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
The Ricoh Company, Ltd. is a Japanese multinational imaging and electronics company. It was founded by the RIKEN zaibatsu on 6 February 1936 as Riken Sensitized Paper. Ricoh's headquarters are located in Ricoh Building in Chūō, Tokyo
|Contact Name: Mohsin Shaikh
|Street: Field Location