Lead Maintenance - TX job Houston Texas
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Lead Maintenance - TX Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Houston, Texas
Date Posted: 9/1/2018
Category: Real Estate
Job Code: 2018-1620
Location: Clear Lake, TX
Pay Range: $20-$22/hr - pay negotiable based on experience
Bonus Potential: up to $250 each month
Job Type: Full Time; Non Exempt
2+ years experience as apartment Lead Maintenance; HVAC certified, positive; team player, computer savvy, experience using One Site software
Ideal Maintenance Lead Characteristics
Nolan Real Estate Maintenance Leads are customer centric and driven to provide the best customer service to all they come into contact with.
Maintenance Lead Daily Activities
Nolan believes that all employees will be a part of the leasing journey from first initial to tour to lease signing and all renewals. Maintenance Leads part of this journey is to ensure the integrity of the apartment homes and of the community as a whole. They will also lead the Maintenance staff by ensuring they have all the tools needed to succeed in their positons and deliver the best possible customer service. We believe the focus on this journey we provide to the customer will always set our team apart.
Benefits available to all Nolan Employees
• 11 holiday days a year (including a day off in month of your birthday)
• 6 PTO days a year
• Vacation - 1 week after six months, 1 weeks at 12 months
• Apartment discount starting at 25%. Percentage will increases with your tenure
• For those living at a Class A property, you will receive an additional 30% discount to be combined with tenured discount
• Paid for Education - 80% up front and 20% upon completion
• Medical, dental, and Vision insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• 3 volunteer days off each year
Requirement for all Nolan Employees
• A high school education or equivalent is required
• All Nolan employees must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends.
Please visit us on-line at
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Nolan Real Estate Services
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites