Physician job Hartford Connecticut
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Date Posted: 8/20/2018
Number Of Openings: 3
A full-time wound physician is required to work in tandem with the designated wound nurse from the facility, with a focus on customer service, approachability and teamwork.
An average weekly caseload for a full-time physician is 150 patient encounters with approximately 12 client facilities serviced in a week.
• Participate in weekly bedside wound rounds with facility nursing staff
• Change dressings and perform debridement as deemed necessary
• Establish plan of care until the next follow-up visit
• Provide occasional in-servicing on wound care topics for facility staff
• Work within facility protocols and utilize their products
• Medical license is required; open to those with just their two years of residency experience and license through years of practicing is any specialty. Specific training is provided.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: Entry-Level
Education Required: MD
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Negotiable / Other
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave, Tuition Reimbursement
We are a local highly-trained physician group that provides bedside wound management to patients and residents in the post-acute care setting. Our successful post-acute wound care program is designed to align with the goals and objectives of each facility we serve while providing work/life balance to our providers.
Contact Name: Elaina Hancin
Company Type: Employer
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites