Commercial Tire Service Technician job Mobile Alabama
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Commercial Tire Service Technician Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Goodyear
Location: Mobile, Alabama
Date Posted: 8/1/2018
Job Code: JR-40029170
A Commercial Service Technician is accountable for properly and safely performing the tire and related services needed for all commercial tire users. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Dismounting and mounting any type of tire on drop center, semi-drop center and multi-piece rims to service customer's needs as deemed safe by company policy.
• Match mounting, match mating dual assemblies, and radial runout as necessary.
• Inflating of tires to prescribed PSI per load requirements.
• Cleaning and maintaining service equipment.
• Performing roadside service calls on a continuous basis.
• Determining repairable tire conditions and making such repairs.
• Removing tires for retreading or repair as needed.
• Properly executing required billing documents (accurate and legible) then submitting to management.
• Exercising proper maintenance of assigned Service Vehicle including appearance as on-board service equipment.
• Complying with DOT regulations including driver's license for class of truck operated.
• Following all driving rules.
• Complying with OSHA regulations and safety requirements.
• Wearing proper PPE, using cages, and following all other safety policies and procedures.
• High School or GED preferred.
• At least 3 months of relevant service experience is preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license and meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including being at least 21 years of age.
• Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
• Must be self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision.
• Willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
• Must be willing to perform service calls on nights and/or weekends on a rotating basis.
• Good oral and written communication ability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Link to apply :- https://www.candidatecare.com/srccsh/RTI.home?r=5000381686310&c=8&d=goodyear2.candidatecare.com&_dissimuloSSO=Pot3qYqKnfw:GPbZUUkZH6p_4Gh1MYyPdM4Mt1c&rb=THE_JOB_SPIDER
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Mohsin Shaikh
© 2020 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites