Titan Security Group is a privately-held provider of security-related technology solutions and security staffing serving the greater Chicagoland area -- our home town. Titan Electronics, a division of Titan Security Group, provides security system installation and service. Titan Electronics is searching for a Project Management. We are in one of the fastest growing industries, operating in a highly entrepreneurial environment, and searching for talent!
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, this Project Management role will provide management and leadership for Titan Electronics' installation teams. This role will implement and execute strategies to achieve margin goals and maximize service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate all aspects of operations activity including, but not limited to planning, and operational review of proposals, bookings and service requests.
- Review and edit job and shop drawings in AutoCAD.
- Supervise labor and subcontractors, planning and scheduling to ensure execution of projects within budgeted costs.
- Assist in permitting processes, if necessary.
- Maintain accurate and up to date job cost records and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports.
- Develop and implement operation strategies that improve project execution and provide additional value to customers in a cost effective manner.
- Utilize financial systems to review actual vs. budgeted contract cost and provide timely and accurate financial reports.
- Manage individual performance and personal development of resources including installers, service technicians, subcontractors, and operations team.
- Effectively communicate goals and initiatives to the senior management team.
- Coach, counsel and train installer and service technicians to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Support installers and service technicians in the field. Complete quality control visits.
- Pro-actively communicate with and seek feedback from all customers. Initiate a company customer service process.
- Meet/talk with customers on a regular basis to ensure that we are providing quality installations and service and meeting their individual needs.
- Supervise direct reports including lead installers, service technicians and operations team in a manner that increases morale, skills proficiency and productivity.
- Recruit and hire team members as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred. 7-10 years experience in operations, service, field or project management including 5-7 years in management, service management and/or project supervisory experience. Project management experience in electronic security systems or related industry. Service experience in electronic, fire alarm or building automation systems a plus. AutoCAD experience a plus.
Skills: Excellent leadership and management skills. Financial analytical skills including cost control. Considerable knowledge of business process, management, and business office operations. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products including Word and Excel. Experience with service call/project management software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Ability to obtain a valid PERC. Valid driver license with a clean driving record. System manufacturer certifications a plus.
Language Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills for explaining complex situations to clients.
Other Qualifications: Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Physical Demands: The position is an office-based position with visits to work sites in the field. Ability to push/pull/lift 50 lbs., sit, stand, walk, talk or hear. Position requires work in confined spaces and exposure to different types of outdoor weather conditions. Position also requires ability to climb and work in high places, stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders.
Wages & Benefits: Highly competitive compensation plan includes: base salary based on experience; bonus structure based on performance; discretionary year-end bonus; paid vacation and personal days; medical insurance; dental insurance; vision insurance; life and AD&D insurance; paid holidays; 401(k) match; and vehicle allowance. Skills-enhancing training and opportunities for career growth and promotion. EOE/M/F/D/V