Job Title Senior Product Manager
Requisition JR000008599 Senior Product Manager (Open)
Location US Specialty Brand Headquarters - USA501
Additional Locations Bedminster, NJ
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives for VTS-270 reporting into Senior Director of Marketing. This position will be a key team member of a fast paced launch team preparing the market for VTS-270 market introduction. You will have the opportunity to lead the recommendation and development of disease state educational programs and branded marketing initiatives for HCP, caregivers, and patient based on customer insights.
- Quickly develop strong understanding of HCP, caregiver, institutions, advocacy, and patient needs and how they can help with early diagnosis and treatment selection.
- Recommend key initiatives and target audience groups and ways measure the return on investment
- Develop marketing programs and initiatives targeted to influence health care providers, institutions, advocacy, and caregivers / patients including but not limited to e-marketing efforts, social media initiatives, sales force materials, national and local congress and exhibit presence, website content and patient programs.
- Partner with management to build a compelling business plan and define the budget required to deliver against the plan
- Involve key stakeholders in every step of the planning process to ensure strong pull through
- Lead execution of tactical plan and deliver programs on time and on budget
- Partner well with cross functional partners including the Sales Director, managers and their respective teams
- Commissions and oversees primary market research projects as needed
- Develops programs and tools for optimal sales force effectiveness
- Ensures 100% compliance with GPP's and establishes appropriate metrics to measure success
- Ensures quarterly budget management within pre-specified variations.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5-7 years of commercial experience, with experience in pharmaceutical product marketing
- Experience in rare disease / specialty pharmaceutical promotion
Additional Preferred Skills/Qualifications:
- Skilled at leading generation of caregiver/patient & HCP marketing strategy and execution of tactics
- Proven accomplishment of contributing to and identifying a high performing team
- Strong ability to leverage customer insights
- Ability to lead large cross functional projects
- Practiced at managing agencies
- Skilled at successfully navigating medical, legal, and regulatory review process
- Rare / Ultra rare experience
- Launch experience preferred
- Experience with creating patient diagnosis strategy and executing tactics
- Understand e-marketing / social media strategy / execution
- Aptitude for leading brand strategy and tactical planning
- High sense of urgency
- Strong business acumen
- Collaborative and works effectively in a team environment
- Highly skilled at reading others and knowing how to proceed appropriately
- Open to feedback and the opinion / recommendations others
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position will report to the Sr. Marketing Director and has no direct reports.