SEEKING A STRATEGIC AND COLLABORATIVE LEADER
The Scienomics Group is seeking a Senior Vice President, Client Services to join our leadership team, leading major accounts, helping us further innovate our offerings, and mentoring our talent. You will work collaboratively with other senior leaders within the company and the group. We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, commensurate with the role and your experience.
If you excel at and are excited by creative challenges, building mutually beneficial business relationships, optimizing growth and client satisfaction, developing talented staff, and helping to lead an organization, we'd love to hear from you. All inquiries will be handled with utmost discretion.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 15+ years' healthcare experience delivering medical communications/marketing consulting/strategic advisory services, in a marketing agency/pharma industry/consulting setting.
- Experience in developing and implementing scientific communication strategies for emerging and marketed products
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams, mentor staff and collaborate across disciplines to achieve company and business unit objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Paid annual vacation, holiday and sick time off
- Comprehensive health plans including medical, dental and vision
- Competitive 401(k) investment options
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Employee referral awards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and mentoring opportunities through programs such as Omnicom University, led by international influencers and Harvard Business School professors
- Retail and entertainment discounts and benefits available
- A rewarding workplace and a fun team environment
Those who wish to apply for this position: Please submit your resume to our company website (http://www.scienomicsgrp.com/ or https://hcg-int-careers.silkroad.com/)