Director of Clinical Operations
The pharmaceutical company in Boston, MA that we are working for is one of the best in the area. They are looking for a Director of Clinical Operations to join their leadership team. The company is on the cutting edge and it would be awesome to get in the door with them now. They are looking for someone to join their team that is dynamic, hardworking, and eager to learn.
Director of Clinical Operations Responsibilities:
- Implement and complete clinical research operations in clinical trials
- Manage clinical trials start to finish
- Manage Vendor Relations
- Project Assesment and initiation, resource procurement and planning
- Leading and motivating a cross-functional team
Director of Clinical Operations Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in a sciences major
- 10+ years of clinical trial project management experience
- Parmaceutical, biotechnology or relevant contract research organization
- Strong study management track record
- Vendor management skills
If you feel you are qualified for the Director of Clinical Operations position and would like to hear more about this opportunity, apply with a resume, or reach out to me confidentially at 605-231-4283 or email@example.com.
Please Note: I strive to work in a professional, ethical manner. Although I provide hiring solutions for my clients, I also take many steps to help you reach your professional career goals. Please give me a call or feel free to email me to discreetly discuss this position, as well as others that I know of, that may be potentially stronger than your current situation.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.