We are currently looking for a Network Administrator in our corporate office to be responsible for providing support, maintenance, and administration of the in-house Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), application, and Data Center infrastructure.
- Perform daily monitoring and administration of the corporate WAN to enable the stable operation and network connectivity to over 600 remote locations
- Perform daily monitoring and administration of a Citrix XENAPP environment, VMWare ESX virtual server environment, and corporate wireless network
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve network connectivity incidents using available tools and working closely with 3rd party network managed services providers and telephone carriers
- Support and monitor the Microsoft Active Directory 2008 network
- Create, configure, and maintain all network printers
- Provide internal training in systems use and access to the Helpdesk and PC Support
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED (College/Technical School Degree preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory
- Citrix XENAPP and VMWare ESX experience is a plus
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE) is a plus
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
View our Careers video!
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.