Parsons is looking for a self-starting individual to support the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program activities for current and future instantiations of the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System.
More specific responsibilities:
The individual will provide advisory and assistance services on our TEAMS contract supporting the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense International Programs organization.
The International Programs Analyst will support multiple internationally focused programs within the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense efforts.
The Financial Analyst will support multiple internationally focused programs within the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense efforts.
The Analyst will work with program managers and other international analysts reviewing documents and financial statements associated with the FMS or the Aegis Weapon System to allied countries.
The individual will also help develop program plans for potential FMS efforts as well as champion plans through the respective review and approval processes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field with 2+ years of related experience.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, Excel
- FMS financial (budget and systems) experience highly desirable
- All candidates must be US CITIZENS to be considered for the position.
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.