Car dealership Manager job Surrey British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Car dealership Manager Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: The Padda Auto Sales Ltd.
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Date Posted: 6/29/2018
Job Code: NOC 0621
Number Of Openings: 1
The Padda Auto Sales Ltd. In Abbotsford, BC is looking for full time permanent Car Dealership Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
• The car dealership manager has to manage the whole sales operation in the company and they are ones who report the sales figures to the top management.
• Manage staff and assign duties
• Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
• Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
• Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
• Develop and implement marketing strategies
• Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
• Resolve customer complaints
• Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required.
• Several years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $27.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week.
The Padda Auto Sales Ltd.
31731 South Fraser Way
BC V2T 1V2
How to Apply:
No phone calls please!
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School
Overnight Travel: None
Contact Name: Dave Padda
State: British Columbia
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites