Resolution Team Leader- Compliance Solutions Job
|Employer Name: ADP LLC.
|Location: Maitland, Florida
||Date Posted: 6/29/2018
|Job Code: 155407
ADP is hiring a CS Resolution Team Leader. Responds to requests for research and issue resolution that require research time to resolve, thereby allowing front line associates to be available to clients. Issues may vary from basic and administrative to complex, technical or plan document related. Submits adjustments and determines appropriate corrective action to resolve issues and minimize impact to clients. May contact clients directly depending on work type and job level. Corrects system data as appropriate and recommends solutions for continuous improvement. Documents notes and outcomes in eAccess or Siebel system. Meets internal SLAs for response times. Acts as key resource for internal and external business units to deliver HCM service to clients. Will act as an SME or represent the business in projects and initiatives. Will be responsible for proactively monitoring clientissues to address broader concerns with internal partners.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
• Receives requests for research and issue resolution via phone, email, eAccess or Siebel queues from Service, Sales, Payroll, and Operations associates all through the workflow coordinator.
• Determines appropriate corrective action to resolve issues and minimize impact to clients.
• Corrects system data as appropriate. Documents notes and outcomes in eAccess or Siebel system.
• Meets internal SLAs for response times.
• Supports the sales mngt and executive leadership team in client escalations by coordinating efforts of resolution, with a focus on maintaining department and team quality goals in line with World Class Service initiatives.
• Successfully navigates through all business units utilizing networking and relationships acting as a key resource to execute HCM for clients.
• Has an understanding of all systems utilized by business units to coordinate client research and resolution items.
• Understands procedures for audit requests and reconciliation issues.
• Demonstrates understanding of the concept behind adjustments (when necessary and what supporting documentation is needed).
• Exhibits understanding of product features and upcoming product release updates.
• Demonstrates strong ability to connect client needs to product enhancements or patches.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the use and application of systems needed to be effective and shares this knowledge with others.
• Develops and applies knowledge of the business, products, systems and technology.
• Demonstrates possession of and uses cross-functional/departmental knowledge.
• Exhibits working knowledge of call center, relationship management or similar experience.
• Explains to the client and internal associates how systems relate.
• Understands work flow, above average call handling, payroll feeds along with progressing technically.
• Escalates issues appropriately.
• Applies strategies where approprieate to clients for plan enhancements, additional business and overall retention and can discuss these benefits with the client.
• Keeps abreast of product enhancements in an effort to offer information to clients.
• Identifies issues and training needs amongst associates, providing feedback to Management.
• Conducts call coaching and reviews scores accordingly.
• Mentors associates on the team.
• Demonstrates leadership ability in development/implementation of new department processes, helping to identify alternative approaches to obstacles.
• Coordinates and provides management with progress reports of underlying client issues to assist with coaching of associates and quality issues.
• At the direction of management, responds to critical clients by initiating conference calls &/or working with business partners to address client and internal concerns.
• Coordinates project assignments and establishes proper ownership and follow- through.
• Acts and a liaison between other groups within ADP.
• Results accountability; focuses on ensuring that we attain objectives tied togoals set by senior leadership.
• Understands and can articulate the strategic direction of the business unit and specifically the direction for Client Services.
• Effectively communicates as such to the associates to ensure proper understanding and alignment.
• Uses logic and data to improve performance, efficiencies and effectiveness of the team.
• Leverages subject matter expertise to function as an escalation point for others on the team.
• Acts in a decision making capacity in the absence of a manager, coordinating the work of others on the team to achieve resolution.
• 5-8 Years of directly related experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years of successful experience as a CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST III, CSM III, or CS Resolution Support III.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
• Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Math, Computer Science, Business, Accounting or related
• Demonstrates strong oral/written communication skills. Demonstrates strong listening skills.
• Utilizes tools to support daily functions such as Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Power Point, etc)
• Demonstrates ability to learn other proprietary system tools.
• Ability to learn quickly, function in a fast paced environment, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven relationship-building skills.
• Strong time-mgmt, organization and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrates strong presentation skills. Ability to coordinate and take the lead on conference calls.
• Ability to guage client satisfaction through scheduled survey's, client visits and day-to-day interaction.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply at link: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1046545&d=External&r=5000374410906&rb=THE_JOB_SPIDER#/
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: Bachelors
|Contact Name: Mohsin Shaikh