Are you an experienced Research Scientist in the cleared space? If so, we are seeking a Research Scientist to join our team in Aberdeen, MD.
If you are passionate about science and engineering, this is your chance to join in Parsons' ANCS team supporting The Army Research Laboratory at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Candidate will work with a team to investigate the development of autonomous network simulations in ns-3 and analyze the network performance metrics; Contribute to the development of network transport protocols for ADHOC networks and calculate path loss metrics in simulations using ns-3 and EMANE; Good command over C++ and HPC architectures and operations are highly desirable. Expertise in machine learning is a plus.
As a member of a research team, the candidate will;
· Implement state-of-the-art network simulations and data analytics
· Investigate new technologies and novel approaches to meet evolving research objectives
· Support on-going research projects through the application of machine learning and signal processing techniques
· Work with research teams to identify challenges and solutions in support of building intelligent autonomous networks
· Work with research teams to customize software solutions to meet research and analysis objective
· Perform basic analytics on simulation data
· Prepare and present results
- BS degree with 1+ years of related professional experience.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related degree.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Applicants selected for employment may be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Parsons external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!