Maintenance Technician - KS job Leawood Kansas
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Maintenance Technician - KS Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Location: Leawood, Kansas
Date Posted: 6/21/2018
Category: Real Estate
Job Code: 2018-1575
Location: Kansas City area
Pay Range: $16-17/hr
Bonus Potential: up to $125 each month
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Requirements: HVAC Certification, Pool Experience preferred, Apartment Maintenance Experience required, must be proficient with make ready work and general maintenance, Paint/Drywall experience preferred. On-Call schedule required on an every other week schedule.
Ideal Maintenance Technician Characteristics:
Nolan Real Estate Maintenance Technicians are customer centric and driven to provide the best customer service to all they come into contact with.
Maintenance Technician Daily Activities:
Nolan believes that all employees will be a part of the leasing journey from first initial to tour to lease signing and all renewals. Maintenance Technicians part of this journey is to ensure the integrity of the apartment homes and of the community as a whole. They will ensure all requests by residents in regards to maintenance in their homes are completed in a timely manner. We believe the focus on this journey we provide to the customer will always set our team apart.
Benefits to all Nolan Employees:
• 11 holiday days a year (including a day off in month of your birthday)
• 6 PTO days a year
• Vacation - 1 week after six months, 1 weeks at 12 months
• Apartment discount starting at 25%. Percentage will increases with your tenure
• For those living at a Class A property, you will receive an additional 30% discount to be combined with tenured discount
• Paid for Education - 80% up front and 20% upon completion
• Medical, dental, and Vision insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• 3 volunteer days off each year
Requirement for all Nolan Employees:
• A high school education or equivalent is required
• All Nolan employees must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends.
Please visit us on-line at
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Nolan Real Estate Services
© 2019 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites