Looking for an analytical and highly organized Management Analyst to join a long standing program supporting the Army. Provides analytical management assistance by planning, coordinating, and directing programs, which may include conducting surveys, studies, and special projects as necessary. Performs analytical work requiring knowledge of administrative principles and analytical processes.
* Plans, organizes, and coordinates various projects, programs and services involving diverse administrative operations.
* Conducts research and data analysis on a variety of programs and issues.
* Responsible for project/program reporting. Coordinates and expedites reports and program information from department input.
* Supports the activities of technical staff in task accomplishments.
* Accomplishes directed tasks and assists in resolution of functional issues encountered in task accomplishment.
* Coordinates with users to ensure accurate and complete use and operations of the implemented systems.
* Provides data analysis for information integrity and coordinates with the user community to ensure the systems are accurate and up-to-date.
* Uses functional background and mathematical skills to facilitate accurate data collection and presentation of management information produced by the system and published to the user community at large.
* May provide feedback on the software system for collecting, assimilating, and defining system requirements and data mining.
* May confer with other departments, officials, or customers and may be required to attending meetings and make presentations on assigned projects and/or programs.
Associate's Degree or equivalent experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred
2-5 years of experience
Other Job Specific Skills
* Must demonstrate good decision making and time management skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
* Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to meet deadlines and show attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Proficiency with spreadsheets and report writing.
* Must demonstrate the ability to maintain information system logs, perform data analysis to assist in preparing reports, and possess experience and abilities to serve as a liaison between multiple departments.
- Military experience is highly desirable
- Help desk experience or healthcare background is desirable
It is the policy of the client that an individual's race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation or national origin are not and will not be considered in any personnel or management decisions. We affirm our commitment to these fundamental policies.
All recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting for all job classifications is done without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or age. All decisions on employment are made to abide by the principle of equal employment.
The physical requirements described in "Knowledge, Skills and Abilities" above are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. (For example, "light office duties' or "lifting up to 50 pounds" or "some travel" required.) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualifying disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.