DevOps Engineer - Trade Floor Systems job New York, NY New York
DevOps Engineer - Trade Floor Systems job New York, NY New York
My Spider Scam Awareness Contacting Us F. A. Q.
 
Job Seekers
Search Jobs
Browse Jobs
Post a Resume
Job Alerts
 
Employers
Search Resumes
Browse Resumes
Post a Job

DevOps Engineer - Trade Floor Systems Job



Employer Name: Patrick Koehl SpiderID: 7620200
Location: New York, NY, New York Date Posted: 6/4/2018
Wage: Category: Computer Software/Programming
Job Code:

Job Description:
What is the job?



As a member of the core DevOps team in the Securities Division you will have the opportunity to wear many hats and work on numerous projects for our internal clients and business units. We currently cover the America’s, but as we continue our success, we will be moving into a more global position.



This is a dynamic position and will play an integral role to the success of the group. 80% of your time will be spent working a core project with tight deadlines, with the remaining 20% spent on side projects.



Your primary responsibilities include tooling and automation for our electronic trading business partners. This includes linux engineering, heavy scripting, gathering requirements, developing technical solutions, and executing for internal clients.



We are tool agnostic. There are not specific sets of tools we utilize for every project. You will be responsible for learning new technologies, developing POCs, and utilizing the best solution.



Although not a primary aspect of the position, you will be required to dive into sophisticated BE systems built in Java and C++.


Job Requirements:
What skills do you need?



• Strong Linux

• Strong scripting abilities in Python, Bash, or Perl

• A background in Software Development (C++ and Java Preferred)

• Experience managing the full SDLC - we are a regulated business and this is important

• General knowledge of hardware, networking, and databases

• Computer Science Fundamental Knowledge (problem solving, data structures)


Job Criteria:
Start Date:
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required:
Overnight Travel:
Vacation Time:


Job Benefits:
Other Benefits

Company Profile:
Averity is a team-based technology recruiting firm in New York City. Our strength and difference is that our teams are specialized in niche markets in New York. Our niches include OpenSource and Web Engineering; Data Science; and DevOps, SysOps and Infrastructure.

Contact Information:
Contact Name: Chris Allaire Company Type: Recruiter
Company: Averity Phone: 6465192665
Street: 275 Madison Avenue, FL 14, http://averityteam.com/ Fax:
City: New York
State: New York
Zip: 10016
Web Site: http://averityteam.com/devops-technology-recruiting-new-york/

Send ad to a friend
Report a Problem


    





© 2019 Job Spider
Privacy Policy | CC Marketing Sites | Site Map | Links