We are currently looking for a Project Estimator to be responsible for performing customer site inspections, estimating labor and material costs, and preparing customer proposals.
- Perform customer site inspections and evaluations
- Build relationships with Builders, Relators, and Local Business and Organizations
- Prepare site and installation plans in accordance with regulatory codes and obtain required permits
- Maintain estimate versus actual cost goals and meet profitability standards for jobs
- Develop and supply sales leads
- Technical Training is provided
Why Suburban Propane? Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Solid understanding of oil and gas fired appliances and related distribution systems attained through 3-5 years of prior related experience
- Prior related estimating experience preferred
As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in fuel oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
View our Careers video!
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans in accordance with all applicable laws.