Administrative Support Clerk Job
|Employer Name: Food Services of America
|Location: Spokane, Washington
||Date Posted: 4/18/2018
|Wage: 12.49 - 12.5 Hourly Wage
|Job Code: 102068704
|Number Of Openings: 1
We are currently looking for an Administrative Support Clerk, located at our Garage/Shop, to join our expanding team. As a fast-growing foodservice distributor, Food Services of America treats our customers as the boss and our Associates as our most important resource. Our growth provides Associates opportunities to drive their career. Apply Now and Join Our Team!
This position works days – typical hours will be: Monday, 9:00am – 5:00pm, Tuesday through Thursday, 10:00am – 5:00pm and Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm. The hours may fluctuate and/or increase depending on business needs. During training, the start time may be 7:00am. This position will back-up other positions, as needed.
Assist in the preparation/retrieval of all Shop invoices and work orders.
Assist in processing all paperwork associated with the Shop.
Data entry for Garage/Shop specific reporting.
Produce and maintain all productivity reports.
Administrative and accounting support to the Shop and Mechanics.
Schedule service and repairs for Mechanics.
Maintain parts room and inventory database – order parts for Mechanics.
Answer phones in Shop Office.
Assist in covering Shop Supervisor's position.
Provide back-up and vacation relief for other positions as needed.
Assist with maintaining cleanliness in the Shop.
Other duties as assigned.
Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
Familiar with various office equipment (copiers, fax machines, computers, phones, etc.)
Work independently producing positive results with minimal supervision.
Problem resolution skills required.
High School Diploma or GED.
Food Service Industry product knowledge preferred.
Ability to pass a background investigation and drug screen.
- Frequent sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Constant use of both arms/hands while reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, record data, computer entry, compiling information, etc.
- Occasional stand/walk within Shop areas, short distances.
- Occasional bend/twist at waist/knees to and from seated position while performing routine office functions.
- Frequently climb stairs (some locations) to and from work areas.
- Occasional lifting, 1 to 15 lbs., paperwork.
- Ability to lift 25 lb. boxes of paper.
- Constant use of visual, speech and hearing abilities necessary to perform essential functions.
- Able to handle a high volume/quantity workload at a fast pace to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to handle last minute changes/corrections and customers over phone.
- Organize/prioritize workload with accuracy and efficiently.
- Must be detail-oriented, have mathematical abilities and be accurate in mathematical calculations.
- Good interpersonal skills required. Contact with drivers/co-workers/supervisors and customers.
- Must possess both oral/written communication skills.
- Within Shop setting.
- Work stresses include heavy workload and dealing with deadlines under frequent interruption.
*Constantly over 80% time, Frequently 20-80% time, and Occasionally under 20% time.
To apply for this position, and to learn more about our Company, please visit our website at www.fsafood.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 0
Education Required: High School
Web Site: http://www.Click2apply.net/cqw6nbkfswpbr3t3
|Contact Name: Apply Online
||Company Type: Employer
|Company: Patty Deines