ERP Business Analysis Manager #403 Job
|Employer Name: Franklin Electric
|Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
||Date Posted: 4/17/2018
|Job Code: 403
• If you want to work for a company with a passion for quality and innovation, consider Franklin Electric, or one of our companies.
• As the premier designer and manufacturer of residential, agricultural, and commercial water and fuel systems, we're making a fundamental difference in the lives of people around the world.
• Your career at Franklin will be well rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits--and more.
• We understand a fulfilling family life is the foundation to a successful professional one.
• We strive to promote from within and help every employee realize their professional potential.
• We believe in lifetime careers that continually challenge and fulfill.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
• Responsible for the management, direction, and integration for Distribution systems.
• Understands the business strategy of Distribution and works with the team to define business requirements.
• Communicates and coordinates with other team leads, business leadership, and Project Manager to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the enterprise.
• Oversees, defines and monitors critical path activities and resolves issues or escalates issues to the Director as needed.
• Drives the design and implementation of new business process with organizational structure and required ERP configuration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Service Operation
• Responds to internal customers to resolve their technology problems.
• Enters and manages Incident and Service Request tickets in ServiceNow, IT Service Management Application.
• Provides technical support related for Distribution used by Franklin Electric employees across all business functions.
• Occasionally provides off-hours support on evenings and weekends and participates in an on-call rotation.
• Must maintain or exceed Service Level Agreements for Incident Resolution. This will be measured based on Incident Duration for the team.
• Designs processes and improvements to resolve end user technology issues.
• Analyzes Incident Tickets and performs root cause analysis to identify and prevent reoccurring problems.
* Request and Change Management
• Ensures all changes and requests are entered in ServiceNow.
• Ensures the fulfillment of end user requests for Distribution systems.
• Ensures changes are completed with proper documentation for SOX compliance.
• Reviews the forward schedule of changes for potential conflicts.
• Coordinates activities with internal auditors and other financial compliance staff to ensure that all Distribution systems remain qualified and validated and activities are consistent with corporate standards.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Project Management
• Completes assigned project tasks on time and with high quality.
• Leads medium projects related to Distribution systems.
• Manages projects according to Franklin Electric IT Development Process.
• Documents project plans, budgets, requirements, and testing.
• Keeps project team organized and on task.
• Prepares and presents tollgate reviews for project stakeholders.
• Project success criteria will be measured using On Time, On Budget, and no rework metrics.
• Portfolio Management
• Prepares and presents an annual evaluation of the current state of technology standardization, across the corporation for the Distribution Council.
• Prepares and presents an annual strategic plan for the Distribution Council, which includes technology standards and guiding principles.
• Prepares and presents a quarterly Distribution Council Roadmap which includes prioritized projects for the next 3 years, forecasted spend, and planned benefits.
• Leads a monthly Distribution Council meeting of internal customer stakeholders who set Program priorities and collaborate on future year budget.
• Educates council on the value of technology standardization and utilizes council meetings to further standardization efforts.
• Facilitates sometimes difficult discussions in the Council about conflicting priorities.
* Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
• Supervises non-supervisory employee(s).
• Interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Motivating team, setting goals, and providing career coaching to employees.
• Working with Human Resources on employee issues.
Skills and Abilities
• Communication -- Delivers accurate, clear, and concise messages orally and/or in writing.
• Problem Solving -- Uses a logical, systematic search for the source of a problem, determining the most likely cause by eliminating potential causes of a problem.
• Decision Making -- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares alternatives and makes timely decisions.
• Meeting Facilitation -- Plans and facilitates meetings of IT teammates, internal customers, or technology suppliers to share information and/or make collaborative decisions
• Presentation Skills -- Prepares and delivers effective presentations to communicate a message to a group of employees, peers, internal customers, or leadership
• Business Process Knowledge -- Understands the process steps and purpose of the important business processes used by internal customers. Work closely with key business stakeholders from Distribution to manage development of business requirements.
• Requirements Definition -- Elicits and documents a clear, concise and agreed set of internal customer requirements, translate into documented business and functional spec requirements, and assist with technical design.
• Testing -- Plans and facilitates validation activities to ensure a technology solution meets defined requirements.
• Project Management -- Develops project plans, schedules and budgets, and keeps project team on task. Manages risks and issues. Prepares and delivers project status reports.
• Cost/Benefit Analysis -- Quantifies business benefit of a technology solution in financial terms and compares with the total cost of the solution.
• Strategic Planning -- Develops and drives a shared understanding of a long-term vision for a business process or technology, and defines short- and long-term actions to achieve the vision.
• Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, or a related degree (required).
• 10 years of related experience.
• Computer Skills
• Strong JDE Enterprise One application understanding at the functional and technical levels.
• Experience developing and maintaining JDE Enterprise One setups utilizing Object Management Workbench (OMW).
Certificates and Licenses
* While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
o Continually required to stand and walk.
o Regularly required to reach with hands to finger, handle, or feel; kneel and crouch; and talk or hear.
o Occasionally required to sit.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and an ability to adjust focus.
The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
• This position is not subjected to harmful environmental conditions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Up to 35% travel should be expected for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
LINK TO APPLY:
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: Bachelors
|Contact Name: Mohsin Shaikh