Are you driven, easy to work with, and do you thrive in a team atmosphere? Are you yearning to work in an industry that makes a positive impact on society every day? We have an opportunity for an Office Supervisor in an agency that is part of a large, nationwide trucking insurance company. We desire someone who can mentor other team members, write new business, and ensure no detail is overlooked.
In this position, you will supervise one Customer Service Representative while overseeing daily office needs, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, and general office support. Additionally, you will provide sales support assistance for Account Representatives and respond to insureds requests for information, services, quotes, permits, authority, and licensing.
Successful candidates will have:
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 6 years' of experience in customer service. Insurance agency experience is a plus.
- Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and supervision of office personnel.
- A property & casualty agent's license, or be willing to obtain within the first 60 days of employment.
Who we are:
Working together, Joe Morten & Son, Inc. and Great West Casualty Company provide specialized insurance products and services to thousands of truckers across the country. Our Joe Morten & Son, Inc. office in Wilsonville, Oregon, features an exceptional staff who are consistently providing outstanding customer service to the trucking companies we serve. Our unique focus on the trucking industry allows us the opportunity to provide valuable insight and understanding to the variety of people we encounter every day. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and Joe Morten & Son, please visit our websites www.gwccnet.com or www.joemorten.com.