2nd Assistant Manager #6252015 Job
|Employer Name: Belle Tire
|Location: Taylor, Michigan
||Date Posted: 4/9/2018
|Job Code: 6252015
• The 2nd Assistant Manager is a positive, energetic, ambitious team player that provides 100% customer satisfaction.
• This position is a mid-level position that provides you the opportunity to grow as an individual and team member in the tire and automotive industry.
• All 2nd Assistant Managers will receive different levels of training including, Instructor-led, e-Learning, and on the job training to learn duties, processes and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Continuous thinking and sharing of ideas to improve Belle Tire
• Do the right thing for the customers, employees, and vendors
• Assess customers' needs and provide Belle Tire solutions according to their needs
• Meeting and exceeding defined goals and objectives
• Building customer relationships
• Managing a cash drawer: cashing customers out
• Clean shop, showroom, restrooms, and waiting room if needed
• Pick up tires/parts from stores and vendors if needed
• May assist in managing and coaching the shop employees
• Other duties as assigned by retail store manager or retail assistant manager.
• 18 years of age
• Valid drivers' license
• Ability to read and write English
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers, management and customers.
• Ability to listen and process knowledge
• Must possess time management skills
• Must possess ability to multi-task
• Good organizational skills
• Represents one's self and Belle Tire in a professional manner
• Demonstrates a commitment of high quality service to internal and external customers
• Ability to complete tasks thoroughly, accurately, and in a timely manner.
• High School Diploma/GED is required.
• 2-4 weeks of tire technician duties completed.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to occasionally lift over 60 pounds
• Requires motion entailing bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
• Automotive background is a plus
• Ability to process all forms of payment
• General knowledge of Nelle
• General knowledge of Order Trac
• General knowledge of Point of Sale
• General knowledge of Software (currently Quest)
• General knowledge of System (currently Log My Calls)
• Thorough knowledge of Belle Tire's Tire Technician Process
• Thorough knowledge of Belle Tire's products and services
• General knowledge of Belle Tire's shipping and receiving procedures
• General knowledge of Belle Tire's physical inventory procedures
• General knowledge of Belle Tire's Tire Sales Process
• General knowledge of Belle Tire's Auto Service Sales Process
• Expected to handle day to day paperwork of retail operations.
• Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required.
• Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements: long periods of standing on your feet, lifting up to 60 pounds to chest level, bending, twisting, grabbing, and reaching.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
LINK TO APPLY:
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: High School
|Contact Name: Mohsin Shaikh