Purchasing Specialist job Secaucus New Jersey
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Purchasing Specialist Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: Master Cutlery LLC
Location: Secaucus, New Jersey
Date Posted: 4/3/2018
1. Working with the Chinese manufacturing plants and planning and quality control departments to acquire supplies and raw materials in a cost effective and timely manner.
2. Assist manager to develop standardized product specifications, and ensure suppliers’ manufacturing compliance.
3. Support Sales and QA departments to maintain product compliance against Export Administration Regulations of the Chinese and U.S. Department of Commerce.
4. Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity using ERP system.
5. Perform cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities.
6. Monitor the cost, schedule and scope of supply contracts to negotiate highest quality at best value.
7. Research and evaluate supply sources for competitive pricing.
8. Interact with Chinese suppliers and internal teams to discuss issues, such as quality control, reverse logistic charges, prototyping compliance, etc.
9. Set up Purchase Order delivery schedule and warehouse destination with suppliers.
Please send resume to Master Cutlery, LLC. 700 Penhorn Avenue, Secaucus NJ 07094
BS in Supply Chain Management
Must be able to speak and write Chinese
Years of Experience Required:
Education Required: Bachelors
Contact Name: Tiffany Xia
Company: Master Cutlery LLC
State: New Jersey
The job advertiser has chosen to disable the [Apply for Job] button above
and provide direction to apply within the ad.
© 2018 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites