If you are a proven and experienced Audit Senior Associate who can add your expertise to a Regional CPA firm with 50+ office locations, a great opportunity awaits in the San Antonio, TX area. This well-respected and growing CPA firm is searching for an Audit Senior Associate who will add significant value to company growth.
Audit Senior Associate Functions:
- Perform audit reviews and compilations
- Prepare financial statements
- Supervise junior audit team
Audit Senior Associate Qualifications:
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification is a plus
- Lead and motivate a team of highly skilled individuals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Interact well with all levels of management and clients
Audit Senior Associate Compensation:
- Base Salary: $60,000-85,000
- Excellent benefits package
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Architect positions, reach out to Conner Doherty with Gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.