Overview: Supports the Treasury group with cash projections, daily bank reporting, as it pertains to cash standing, and payment activity.
- Compiles daily on-line bank reporting package.
- Processes payment of AP check batches and on-line payments.
- Manages the fraud detection process for issued paper checks.
- Oversees credit card payment receipt process.
- Supports Treasury Analyst in maintenance and project work associated with the bank structure.
Required Education: Associates Degree
Discipline / Major: Accounting or Finance
Experience: 3 plus years experience handling cash projections, daily bank reporting and payment activity.
Technical Skills: Knowledge of Investment and debt structure tools and methodologies as well as Online banking experience (Cash Pro preferred). Strong cash management experience and Excel skills a must.
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.