This position is Temporary or Temp to Perm
Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, a WPP Health & Wellness company, is committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere. Our global headquarters are in Parsippany, NJ, with additional hubs in New York, London, Paris and Singapore. We maintain multiple additional offices in markets critical to our clients' global aspirations. Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide provides marketing services including behavioral insights, content strategy and management, digital, interactive and new media services, marketing analytics and research, media planning and buying, medical education, payer marketing and market access, professional advertising and promotion, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, sales training development, scientific communications, social media and social listening, and wellness and consumer advertising and promotion. The organization houses and maintains individual Ogilvy CommonHealth and Ogilvy Healthworld brand identities within the marketplace.
FUNCTION OF THE JOB:
The Senior Project Coordinator (PC) serves as a liaison among Account Services, Creative, Art, Copy, Editing, Interactive, Project Management, Production, Studio, Business Management, and Finance. He/she fully understands Agency and Client procedures and ensures assigned team adheres to these procedures. The PC assures smooth work flow by scheduling events, establishing priorities, and following up with each team member through all phases of the job. Most importantly, the PC ensures each project is completed on time and within budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Champions, organizes, and manages Med/Legal submissions per Client guidelines and Agency process
2. Routes jobs per agency procedure
3. Creates time and events schedules for every print job
4. Updates, maintains, and distributes the Daily Hot Sheet and the Weekly Status Report, keeping them up-to-date at all times. Partners with the Project Manager, to keep status and next steps completely up-to-date for all digital jobs
5. Chairs Daily Hot Sheet and Weekly Status meetings
6. Upholds quality control standards and practices
7. Clearly communicates the project status and details of the work via hot sheets and status reports. Obtains information from Project Manager for digital jobs/status
8. The PC is the communication hub of the team, providing the team with accurate written and verbal communications
9. Communicates changes, revisions, and approvals to the appropriate members of the team and agency for print projects and simple digital projects
10. Manages the distribution of the automated parent contracts from the Finance Department, updating the list as needed
11. Runs job reports and parent contract reports from Dashboard on an AD Hoc as needed
12. Monitors financial status weekly and participate in monthly financial status meetings
13. Alerts Account Services, Project Management, Business Manager, the team, and direct supervisor when a job is in danger of going over
14. Runs weekly budget vs. actual reports and distributes them to the team
15. Routes billing folders within 24 hours of receipt
16. Provides Finance with Request to Close forms when a job needs to close
17. Prepares, obtains required signatures, uploads to the proper portal, and sends to Finance transfers and write offs as needed
18. Maintains financial records on the appropriate portal for all jobs and brands
19. Upholds all SOX requirements, including reminding Account Services that a signed estimate is required after 7 days with a letter of agreement
20. Knows the status of every job at all times for all assigned accounts
21. Establishes objectives, priorities, and organize a practical work schedule, ensuring effectiveness by following through on each print job to each stage of completion
22. Ensures that all necessary scheduling forms are filled out fully and that all requests are serviced on a first-come, first-served basis
23. Provides team members with job numbers as quickly as possible. Sets up input and kick-off meetings as requested
24. Spearheads digital routing through digital route software/ProofHQ
25. Ensures efficient flow of activities on assigned brands and clients
- Bachelors degree required
- 1 to 3 years Advertising Agency experience in a project coordination or project manager capacity. Pharma experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer.