Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, a WPP Health & Wellness company, is committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere. Our global headquarters are in Parsippany, NJ, with additional hubs in New York, London, Paris and Singapore. We maintain multiple additional offices in markets critical to our clients' global aspirations. Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide provides marketing services including behavioral insights, content strategy and management, digital, interactive and new media services, marketing analytics and research, media planning and buying, medical education, payer marketing and market access, professional advertising and promotion, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, sales training development, scientific communications, social media and social listening, and wellness and consumer advertising and promotion. The organization houses and maintains individual Ogilvy CommonHealth and Ogilvy Healthworld brand identities within the marketplace.
Director, Channel Access Analytics
Ogilvy CommonHealth Market Access
Ogilvy CommonHealth Market Access is seeking an experienced Managed Markets data analytics leader to architect and drive the data side of our proprietary digital marketing product and custom reporting tools. This individual will work closely both with clients and with our internal production team, leading and growing our offering and ensuring exceptional data deliverables for our customers. This individual will manage and lead our analytics team, while at the same time executing on data deliverables as-needed.
- Understanding the pharmaceutical reimbursement environment and the various data elements that exist
- Architecting new data offerings and solutions to existing data challenges
- Working closely with customers and account management teams to ensure data deliverables are accurate and actionable
- Developing report templates
- Writing data and product requirements
- Working with user experience to develop report prototypes
- Analyzing large data sets from various sources
- Working closely with development team throughout the development cycle to ensure delivery of high quality, and on time, in accordance with client expectations.
- Interfacing with the internal and external client teams as the product and subject matter expert in pre and post-sale situations
- 8+ years' analytics experience within the pharmaceutical data space
- Deep knowledge of 3rd party prescriber data, prescription claims data, and formulary data
- Exceptional client communication skills and track record of producing quality deliverables
- Ability to think out of the box and develop innovative solutions to data challenges
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and lead and manage direct reports
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets from various sources
- Understanding of managed markets and the overall reimbursement environment
- Minimum bachelor's degree; advanced degrees a plus
ABOUT OGILVY COMMONHEALTH MARKET ACCESS
Ogilvy CommonHealth Market Access (OCHMA) is a full service medical marketing agency, focused on reimbursement, and serving the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device Industries. We provide our clients with strategy, research, data analytics and a full suite of creative and digital resources customized to help them navigate the complexities of reimbursement marketing. OCHMA is headquartered in Newtown, CT, and more information can be found at www.ogilvy.chww.com.