Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, the health behavior change specialist group of Ogilvy & Mather and part of WPP Health & Wellness, is committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere. Our global headquarters are in Parsippany, NJ, with additional hubs in New York, London, Paris, and Singapore. We maintain multiple additional offices in markets critical to our clients' global aspirations. Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide provides marketing services, including behavioral insights, content strategy and management, digital, interactive and new media services, marketing analytics and research, media planning and buying, medical education, payer marketing and market access, professional advertising and promotion, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, sales training development, scientific communications, social media and social listening, and wellness and consumer advertising and promotion. The organization houses and maintains individual Ogilvy CommonHealth and Ogilvy Healthworld brand identities within the marketplace.
Senior Art Director
Formulates concepts and leads staff engaged in executing layout designs for artwork and copy to be presented by visual communications media such as digital media, magazines, books, in-store POS, newspapers, television, posters and packaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops concepts for TV/print media that reflect strategy; are appropriate for the brands personality and are extremely creative.
- Collaborates with senior writers to produce a very high quality of advertising.
- Ensures that ideas/designs are produced timely, on budget and with the degree of quality promised to the client.
- Maintains interaction with print/broadcast production and client services on scope of projects.
- Directs and guides art directors and writers in the creation of advertising.
- Produces all types of clear media.
- Delivers internal presentations to senior creative personnel and/or clients.
- Remains current on industry trends and technology, digital experience a must.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Five or more years of related work experience in healthcare advertising; HCP experience highly preferred.
- Ability to press check and a solid understanding of photography, illustration, typography, editing, transfer and shooting of commercials preferred.
MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software, Macintosh software, Quark, Photoshop, and Illustrator
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer