Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide (ochww.com)-the health behavior change specialists of Ogilvy & Mather ( ogilvy.com )-committed to creativity & effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere. Our global headquarters are in Parsippany, NJ, with additional hubs in New York, London, Paris & Singapore. We maintain additional offices in markets critical to our clients' global aspirations. We provide marketing services including behavioral insights, content strategy & mgmt, digital, interactive & new media services, marketing analytics & research, media planning & buying, medical education, payer marketing & market access, professional advertising & promotion, public affairs & relations, relationship marketing, sales training development, scientific communications, social media & listening, and wellness & consumer advertising & promotion. The organization houses & maintains individual Ogilvy CommonHealth & Ogilvy Healthworld brand identities & is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY, wpp.com ).
Program Coordinator, Medical Education
- Assist in development of client project briefs
- Assist in creation of internal timelines and manage internal timelines to ensure project progression and timely completion
o Deliverables include PPT slide presentations, printed educational brochures/pieces, scientific
animations, interactive digital education pieces/content, content and materials for live and
- Act as internal liaison between account management, medical, editorial, production, creative services, and finance
o Route all projects through internal departments and client reviews
o Review content and layout of educational pieces to ensure that team, client, and med/legal/reg
comments are addressed
o Ensure departments are meeting deadlines for all aspects of managing and coordinating live
meetings with physicians including advisory board meetings, training meetings etc.
- Communicate with client on day-to-day project status and follow-up on outstanding deliverables
- Prepare and submit educational materials for medical/regulatory/legal review at client via client portal
- Prepare, maintain, and disseminate weekly status reports (internal and client)
- Participate in internal and client status meetings
- Monitor budgets and communicate budget status to internal team
Knowledge and Skills
- College degree
- Agency experience not required, but 1-2 years preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including good written skills
- Must be detailed oriented and able to manage multiple competing priorities within a predetermined timeline
- Must be tech savvy and have strong computer skills including Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Other programs a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.