Typical responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, programing, modifying and maintaining PLC and HMI systems
- May be responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software.
- Managing electrical controls and computer systems to drive and support overall performance through improved plant uptime and machine utilization
- Driving and supporting electrical preventive and predictive maintenance functions and repairing manufacturing equipment, electrical controls, electrical equipment and functions in the facility and other related duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years controls engineer experience
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A quest for knowledge/willing to learn; sense of urgency, self-motivation, principle-based entrepreneurship
This company is well established and experience drastic growth! They need to fill this position immediately. Interested in learning more? Apply today!
Take the next step in your Control Engineering career. Please contact Jessi directly at email@example.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status
keywords: control, controls, engineer, engineering, electrical engineering, PLC, HMI