A community bank is looking to add an Ag Lender to their lending team. They are seeking an Ag Lender with experience that would be able to provide value and hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity to join a community bank with an excellent culture and competitive wages and benefits.
- Working with the management team in building and maintaining relationships
- Soliciting, negotiating, underwriting, and coordinating the closing of loans in compliance with the bank's lending policies and procedures
- Developing long-term Ag customer relationships
- Network and community involvement
- Ag Lending experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other related fields
- Ability to work well in a team environment focused on building strong relationships
- Solid understanding of credit analysis in the Ag lending area
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
To find out more about this position and have a 100% confidential conversation, please contact Jason Riechers at email@example.com.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.