A community bank is confidentially looking to add another member to their lending team. They are seeking an experienced Ag/Commercial Lender to hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team. This opportunity would be great for an individual who is searching for the flexibility and excellent culture this relationship-driven community bank provides.
- Working with the loan staff and management team to build and maintain agriculture relationships
- Soliciting, negotiating, underwriting, and coordinating the closing of loans in compliance with the bank's lending policies and procedures
- Develop long-term customer relationships
- Network and community involvement
- Develop new relationships
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other related fields
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience in credit analysis and underwriting preferred
This opportunity includes an excellent compensation and benefits package. This bank prides itself on retaining employees and has one of the best tenure backgrounds in the area - competitive salary and bonus incentive program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
To find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation, please contact Jason Riechers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.