PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Delivery Coordinator in Greentree, PA!
If you are an experienced shipping and receiving professional with two plus years of prior experience in domestic and international shipping this could be the perfect position for you!
We're looking for a smart and savvy professional that has great computer skills and works well within a team. If you have prior experience with other shipping and receiving companies, this is a huge PLUS!
Core Information for a Delivery Coordinator:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
- Temporary to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for a Delivery Coordinator:
- Keep all files up to date
- Developing monthly shipping schedules to ensure timely arrival of all materials both domestic and foreign
- Order and maintain stock of all required supplies
- Provide documentation to facilitate end of month closing for training and certification
- Processing and shipping orders
- Checking in returned materials
Job Requirements for a Delivery Coordinator:
- High School diploma required
- Post high school business or computer training preferred
- MINIMUM of two years of computer skills
- Prior experience with shipping via UPS and FedEx preferred
- International shipping experience
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.