Front Line Technical Support Specialist Job
|Location: Jacksonville, Florida
||Date Posted: 12/7/2017
|Job Code: BBBH25678
Primary Purpose of Job
- Create position to manage first level technical support (previously performed by FTS role) PTSS case handling, process monitoring and other related functions to support dealer with technical diagnosis and repairs within this premier automotive giant.
First level technical support case management (PTSS)
- Provide technical assistance (on-line, phone) to dealers by resolving vehicle repairs which dealer technicians are having difficulty to diagnose and/or repair.
- Monitor current PTSS cases to review the vehicle repair progress/status by dealer technicians or PTS team.
- In case of dealer support, follow up with the dealer on current PTSS cases to monitor the vehicle diagnostic or repair progress/status by the dealer and update the PTSS case notes.
- In case of PTS support follow up with the PTS engineer to monitor the progress for needed repair solutions and update the PTSS case notes, as well to notify the dealer via the PTSS case notes.
- Once the vehicle has been repaired to update the PTSS knowledge data base with the dealer technician findings and/or repair solutions. Use remote diagnostic tools to interface and support dealer technicians
- Work with the PTS technical center to perform on-car verification of repair procedures when necessary
- Work with FTS supervisor on PTSS case escalations and monitor and report the repair progress
Requirements & Conditions
- Must be able to work flexible hours/work schedule
- Travel domestically
- Travel internationally
- Work Holidays when required
- Work weekends when required
- Bachelor's Degree (accredited school) or equivalent work experience. Prefer college or trade school or equivalent experience with automotive systems.
- Diagnostics and repair of Company vehicles preferred.
- Knowledge of the Company and related diagnostic equipment and Bosch systems preferred. CANalyzer and PICO scope a plus.
Knowledge (necessary to perform proficiently in this position)
- Must have 2- 4 years (total) of experience in the following:
- Automotive - Retail Knowledge of retail processes and procedures, with emphasis in New and Pre-owned sales, accessories, service and parts
Automotive - Technical
- Knowledge of automotive technical information systems and repair/diagnostic procedures. Technician experience a must.
Parts and Accessories
- Knowledge of parts and accessories businesses, marketing strategies and other business practices.
- Diagnostic knowledge of the Company and related diagnostic equipment and Bosch systems preferred. CANalyzer and PICO scope a plus.
- Technical Diagnosis and Repair
- Analysis & Problem Assessment
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solution
- Phone Etiquette
- Sees the "big picture" and thus understands relevant interrelationships.
- Participates actively in the development of a realistic strategy which ensures the long-term sustainability of the organization.
- Acts responsibly towards community, environment and key stakeholders.
- Anticipates and addresses needs of customers and business partners.
- Focuses on customer benefit.
- Understands the global industry and competitive landscape and recognizes the implications for the organization.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key contacts outside the organization
- Encourages innovation, creativity and "out-of-the-box" thinking.
- Perceives and capitalizes on trends relevant to own area of business. Uses effective strategies and methods to achieve the necessary change.
- Engages other relevant partners and wins their commitment.
- Cuts through ambiguity and paradoxes to speed up implementation.
- Sets high standards and achievable goals for oneself.
- Contributes to a bond of excitement, pride and inspiration.
- Demonstrates a high level of performance and inspires others to similar achievement through own dedication.
- Cooperates closely and shares best practices across regions, divisions and functions.
- Demonstrates and supports an environment of "lessons learned" and continuous performance improvement.
- Places company interests above departmental interests.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of team spirit and common responsibility for results.
- Actively promotes an inclusive environment and capitalizes on diversity.
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to systematically problem solve using telephone, electronic means and other technical solutions to lead to root cause and repair
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.,
- Experience with Company PTSS, WIS and StarTek Info and understanding of
- Dealer DMS a plus
- ASE Certification and Technical Graduate specializing in German auto repair (prefer Company vehicles)
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Sanka at 646-856-8903 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6+ months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.