A community-focused bank is confidentially looking to add another member to their banking family in the Pueblo Market. Specifically, they are seeking an experienced commercial banker, who can hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team. This opportunity would be great for a community-minded individual that appreciates the flexibility and excellent culture this financial institute provides.
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 or more years of COMMERCIAL lending experience
- Outstanding business development skills complemented with appropriate credit knowledge for the purpose of growing portfolio with quality loans
- Makes and services loans within delegated authority and in accordance with Association policies. Makes and/or conveys decisions on loan approval, structure and pricing. Responsible for exercising credit risk management responsibilities on loans within area of responsibility
- Conducts complex credit analyses. Analyzes balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows of potential borrowers to ascertain creditworthiness. Maintains current, adequate and verified financial information on borrowers and guarantors as required by policy.
- Develops and manages loan portfolios, including loan originations in the trade area served by the Association. Works with complex loan packages.
This is a great opporutunity with room for professional growth for talented, community focused individuals with a passion to grow business. Great starting salary, bonus structure, and amazing benefits are a few great qualities with this opportunity.
Please contact our Colorado Banking Specialist, Kristi Peters, directly at 605.496.9361 for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.