Commercial Credit Analyst
A community bank in the area is looking for an experienced credit analyst with a wealth of knowledge in the commercial market place. They need to be a motivated individual, who is ready to hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team! This position offers great opportunity for advancement and facilitates close working relationships with executive management and commercial lenders.
- 4+ years' in commercial credit analysis preferred.
- Skilled with CRE, C&I and SBA lending.
- Strong understanding of federal and state regulations.
- Collect and analyze financial information for Lending and Credit officers.
- Interpret cash flow statements and credit reports.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
Take the next step in your career and APPLY NOW!
- Please contact Shaun Sanders directly at 605-415-4193 or email for more information on this position. All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.