A community-focused bank is looking for an experienced Commercial Lender to manage and grow an existing portfolio. Position requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in Commercial Lending. Candidates must have a strong understanding of the banking industry. Must be able to work with everyone involved in the lending process including Borrowers, Credit Analysts and other Lenders. Highly competitive pay and bonus structure with room for advancement in the company.
- Manage and grow a commercial loan portfolio.
- Meet benchmarks in multiple facets including but not limited to profitability and credit quality.
- Excel in and promote new business development.
- Top level loan service.
- 3+ years in Commercial lending.
- Experienced in CRE, C&I and SBA lending.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or related fields.
- Relationship building and management skills.
- Accounting background.
- Understand and apply risk management policy and procedures.
- Existing portfolio is a strong plus!
If interested, please don't hesitate to call Sondrae Spade at 605 215 5193. I place professionals in the finance industry, and would be more than happy to have a 100% confidential conversation with you about your background and preferences.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.