A family-focused, multi-location financial institution in North Dakota is looking to add another member to their family. Specifically, they are seeking an experienced commercial & agricultural loan officer that can hit the ground running and be a valuable member to their team. This opportunity would be great for a community-minded individual that appreciates the flexibility and excellent culture this client provides.
- Working in tandem with the bank staff and executive management team in building and maintaining relationships
- Develops new business by actively pursuing new individual and business customers and by becoming a visible and involved in the community.
- Expands existing relationships by proactively researching customer needs and matching bank products and services to those needs.
- Establishes and renegotiates credit terms, when necessary.
- Soliciting, negotiating, underwriting, and coordinating the closing of loans in compliance with the lending policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparing loan committee presentations and other reports as needed.
- 2+ years' prior agricultural and commercial lending experience is an absolute requirement
- Strong understanding of the banking industry
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant field of study (strongly preferred, but not required; may be substituted with experience)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Kind, compassionate personality
This opportunity includes an excellent compensation and benefits package. This client prides itself on retaining employees and has one of the best tenure backgrounds in the industry. A very competitive salary, bonus eligibility, and extremely flexible time-off program make working for them a "no-brainer."
To find out more about this position, please don't hesitate to contact Sondrae at the information below:
gpac (Growing People and Companies)
Direct: (605) 215-5193
Thank you for looking and God bless!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.