* Serves present and prospective customers with sound and productive short, intermediate and long-term agricultural credit according to policy.
* Promotes related services to all current and prospective customers.
* Develops new business by actively pursuing new individual and business customers and by becoming a visible and involved in the community.
* Expands existing relationships by proactively researching customer needs and matching bank products and services to those needs.
* Incumbent specializes in providing financial solutions to agriculture and agricultural-related loans.
* Interviews applicants and recommends approval of loan applications.
* Presents loans to agricultural loan committee for approval.
* Verifies loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
* Five years of direct ag lending experience with the ability grow a portfolio.
* Ag lending experience dealing with both grain and livestock operations.
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
This bank prides itself on retaining employees and has one of the best tenure backgrounds in the industry. A very competitive salary, bonus eligibility, and extremely flexible time-off program make working for this bank a "no-brainer."
To find out more about this position, please don't hesitate to confidentially contact Sondrae at the information below:
gpac (Growing People and Companies)
Direct: (605) 215-5193
Thank you for looking, and God bless!
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 25 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.