An Audit Manager is needed for this family-owned public accounting firm! If you're looking for an opportunity that will provide personal and career growth, that's right here! Ideal candidates must be hands on, results-oriented and able to oversee a team of highly motivated staff and Senior Accountants.
Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Foster and manage strong and successful client relationships
- Plan division activities, establish time budgets, ensure required documentation is completed, design audit/test programs and identify risks
- Develop department training, methodology and resources
- Supervise up to 15 or more staff on multiple concurrent engagements
Audit Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Master's Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- CPA License
- 7 + years of public accounting audit experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong relationship management and practice development skills
- Expert technical knowledge in a wide variety of industries
Audit Manager Compensation:
- $100,000 - $120,000
- Competitive benefits package
Please contact Brandy Hartman, Search Consultant, directly for more information at (605)-799-4885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.