PeopleShare is hiring qualified candidates for a Payroll Clerk in Hatfield, PA!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Pay Rate: $13.00/hour to start and will give a raise up to $14.85 once permanent
Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Responsible for payroll and SAP invoice purchasing and payments
- Assist in accounts payable and receivable
- Administrate daily timekeeping systems and new hire processing
- Assist with billing for the customer service department
- Kronos Payroll experience required
- Experience using SAP
- Must be able to work independently
- Proficient math and comprehension skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
payroll, accounting, cerk, payroll administrator, administrator, coordinator, human resources, payroll, SAP, KRONOS, accounts payable, accounts receivable #IND7
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.