Are you looking for a challenging career in a well-established and successful Fortune 500 company with excellent benefits and competitive pay?
Tempe Honda, located in Tempe, AZ and part of Penske Automotive Group, is looking for an Automotive Service Advisor responsible for maintaining and building excellent customer relationships focusing on delivering an "EXCEPTIONAL" customer experience.
If you are looking for a satisfying career as an Automotive Service Advisor with unlimited opportunities and a tradition of honesty and transparency, then we would like to talk to you! We offer a professional environment, ongoing training and growth with performance-based advancement.
At Penske, we cultivate a winning team spirit and promote passion for quality.
Our Team Members are the driving force behind our success.
Join our team by APPLYING TODAY!
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the problem or refers to test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes "promised time." Checks with dispatcher, if necessary.
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
Positive Working Environment
Service Advisor, Assistant Service Manager, Service Writer, RO, CSI, service, writer, Reynolds, customer service, communication, retail, sell, schedule, service work, repair, manufacturer specifications, OEM, appointment.