PeopleShare has been finding the right candidates for the right job for over a decade and we are looking for a new addition to our family of passionate staffing professionals. Apply today for the chance to lead our fast paced and exciting recruiting team in Horsham, PA.
Job Title - Recruiting Manager
As a Recruiting Manager you will lead a team of recruiters by mentoring and training in the area of customer service recruitment and supplying metrics to the Program Manager on a daily basis. Additionally, this role will be responsible for ensuring self and teams are meeting and exceeding staffing goals. Ideal position for those with prior recruiting and management experience looking for a high volume staffing environment with elite clientele.
- Mentor recruiting team consisting of 8 team members
- Monitor and analyze team progress as it relates to program expectations
- Generate local interest in opportunities through job fair, career fair and local networking and marketing efforts
- Assist your team in identifying qualified candidates to fill client staffing needs
- Conduct new hire orientation weekly
- Visit client and new hire training classes weekly to gain feedback and promote core values
- Analyze student and employee satisfaction survey results
- Answer incoming calls and manage email correspondence with urgency and attention to detail
- Other support as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in recruiting and interviewing a must
- Professionalism and business experience a must
- Ability to show past success in leadership role
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Friendly and outgoing, able to communicate with all levels of professionals
- Experience with management in recruiting and staffing a plus
- Experience in recruiting customer service and call center roles is a huge plus
- MS Office proficiency
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs. PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.